50% to 70% of a human body is water…

Did you know that about 50% to 70% of a human body is water? The other 30% to 50% are minerals.

There is a difference in water percentage between a mans body and a womans body. An average womans body contains 50% of water. An average mans body contains 65% of water. This difference is because a womans body naturally contains more fat than a mans body.

A baby body even contains 75% of water.